Bookings and Payment
1. AST courses: Full payment is due at the time of booking.
2. Ski touring: 50% deposit due at time of booking. Full payment due 6 weeks prior to the start date of the trip.
3. All bookings are subject to a 15% non-refundable booking fee. That is, if you book a course for $100, $15.00 of that booking is non-refundable.
Release of Liability
1. All participants are required to agree to the terms and conditions of the waiver prior to making a booking.
2. All participants will be required to sign a paper copy of the waiver at the commencement of their trip or course.
1. In the event of course cancellation, Mountain Addicts Guiding and Instruction Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the participant, including travel and accommodation.
2. It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. No refunds will be issued within 21 days before the course/guided trip for any reason, including weather, snow conditions, avalanche conditions, injury, illness, travel delays, any COVID related restrictions/illness, and deposits will be forfeited to cover Mountain Addicts expenses.
2. Cancellations prior to 21 days before the start date of the course/guided trip will be reimbursed for the cost of the trip or deposit, less 15% booking fee.
3. For rescheduling a course or trip, a minimum of 21 days notice is required and a $30 administration fee will apply, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
4. Mountain Addicts reserves the right to cancel any program. Cancellations of a course or trip by Mountain Addicts will result in a full refund of the entire booking payment from Mountain Addicts. All other expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
5. Mountain Addicts reserves the right to waive any refund and fees at our discretion.
Weather/Avalanche Hazard Considerations
Cancellation of a program due to weather or avalanche hazard is at the sole discretion of Mountain Addicts. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, Mountain Addicts will attempt to reschedule, offer an alternate program, or issue a refunds.
1. Gift certificates purchased for a course or trip are for the dollar value of the course at the time of purchase. If the price of the course or trip increases, the value of the gift card does not increase and any cost exceeding the value of the gift certificate will have to be paid by the redeemer.
2. Gift certificates do not expire.
3. The gift certificate is transferable but not refundable.
4. Any balance remaining is not exchangeable for cash.