Carefully review the terms and conditions in full prior to booking.
Bookings and Payment
1. AST courses: Full payment is due at the time of booking.
2. Ski touring: 50% deposit due at time of booking. Full payment due 6 weeks prior to the start date of the trip.
3.All bookings are subject to a 20% non-refundable booking fee. That is, if you book a course for $100, $20 of that booking is non-refundable.
Release of Liability
- By booking a course or trip with Mountain Addicts you are acknowledging that you are required to sign a waiver prior to participation in the course or trip.
- You will be asked to confirm that you are aware of this condition of participation prior to payment.
- Please read the sample waiver before coming to the course or guided adventure.
1. Mountain Addicts Guiding and Instruction Inc. is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the participant due to course cancellation.
2. It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance. Here at Mountain Addicts, we prefer Tugo, as they cover a wide range of mountain activities.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. No refunds issued within 21 days before the course/guided trip for any reason, including weather, snow conditions, avalanche conditions, injury, illness, travel delays, any COVID related restrictions/illness, and deposits will be forfeited.
2. Cancellations prior to 21 days before the start date of the course/guided trip will be reimbursed for cost of booking less 20% booking fee.
3. For rescheduling a course or guided adventure, a minimum of 14 days notice is required and a $30 administration fee will apply, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your reschedule request.
4. Mountain Addicts reserves the right to cancel any program. Cancellations of a course or guided adventure by Mountain Addicts will result in a full refund of the entire booking payment from Mountain Addicts. All other expenses are the responsibility of the participant.
5. Mountain Addicts reserves the right to waive any refund and fees at our discretion.
Weather/Avalanche Hazard Considerations
You know what they say, if you don’t like the weather, just wait 10 minutes! Mountain weather can evolve and change rapidly. Our guides are eager to get you on your objective, however, location may change due to weather conditions and hazard considerations. Mountain Addicts will make every effort to alter the program and ensure that you still have a fun and memorable experience given the current conditions. Come prepared with quality gear for every type of weather! In the event of an extreme weather event, we will reschedule for a future date. We cannot issue refunds due to weather